It's time to sell the Rene as it was my 18-year-old daughters’ car and she has since brow beat me into giving in and buying a TJ Wrangler. We have had her since just before the world shut down in March of '20. As the subject line states, it's a '16 Latitude 4x4 and the color is white. She's in great shape with no issues and wouldn't be selling if it wasn't for my daughters change in vehicle interest.
In addition to the standard features, The list below highlights additional updates made.
- 1.5" lift kit
- Compass Trailhawk wheels
- BF Goodrich Trail Terrain Tires (235/65/17)
- 20mm wheel spacers
- Mopar Accessory hood decal
- Front speakers: JL C2-6 components - Rear speakers: JL C2-2 coaxials
- Amplifier: JL JD 400/4
- Weathertech floor mats (front & rear)
For reference, the two pictures showing the side by side view highlights the height difference vs. stock after the lift kit and larger tires were installed.
- Mileage is just under 44,000
- Asking price: $19,500
Thank you in advance,