Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new, still in factory foam wrap. Was going to do my Renny like the one on AVID's website, but now have an opportunity to get a newer Wrangler, so I'm selling it. This bumper is brand new, never installed, never even out of the box. $499.00 plus shipping new, make me a reasonable offer and I'll consider it. I am in SW Pennsylvania, so if you're close I can deliver or meet in between if you're farther away.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes. The bumper is still available, I also have the AVID 1.5” lift kit available, brand new, still in sealed bags. I am located in Uniontown, PA about 50 miles south of Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Brand new, still in factory foam wrap. Was going to do my Renny like the one on AVID's website, but now have an opportunity to get a newer Wrangler, so I'm selling it. This bumper is brand new, never installed, never even out of the box. $499.00 plus shipping new, make me a reasonable offer and I'll consider it. I am in SW Pennsylvania, so if you're close I can deliver or meet in between if you're farther away.
Hey Jeff. Still have this available? Let me know or shoot me a text 2039840120

1 - 4 of 4 Posts