Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so looking it put light bar and som pods on my ren has anyone done this if what setup are you using oh did it voidd wiring part your warenty ? found a controler from dealer that controls 4 aux lights said iwas plug and play so to speek thx for replies

·
Registered
59 Posts
so looking it put light bar and som pods on my ren has anyone done this if what setup are you using oh did it voidd wiring part your warenty ? found a controler from dealer that controls 4 aux lights said iwas plug and play so to speek thx for replies
I went with the Rough Country 40 Curved Bar for the roof, and 2 inch Square with DRL for Ditch Lights.

If you wire them to the battery with the supplied wire harness and switches, or go with the Light Controller, you will not void the warranty.

Rough country has a light controller that would be plug-n-play for their lights...

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went with the Rough Country 40 Curved Bar for the roof, and 2 inch Square with DRL for Ditch Lights.

If you wire them to the battery with the supplied wire harness and switches, or go with the Light Controller, you will not void the warranty.

Rough country has a light controller that would be plug-n-play for their lights...
wich kit did you use as they only show for wrangler and chearokee thx for your reply

·
Registered
59 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea got that sry i just did not see the controler on there web site did you wire with the supplies switch or did you use a controler is what i ment if you used controler wich one as they did not show one for renagade or will the wrangler one work on renagade. and your setup looke nice thx again for all your help

·
Registered
59 Posts
yea got that sry i just did not see the controler on there web site did you wire with the supplies switch or did you use a controler is what i ment if you used controler wich one as they did not show one for renagade or will the wrangler one work on renagade. and your setup looke nice thx again for all your help
I used the supplied wire harness and switches. I am not sure about the controller for the Wrangler, if it will work on the Renegade. They do make a universal controller.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts