Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There are 2 of the same trail hawk in the color I like at the dealer and one has nav and one doesn't, the screen is smaller on the no nav, at first I was like No Way, I need the nav, I need the bigger screen, but then I started thinking,, Do I really need nav, I mean I do have a phone.... and the screen difference is only 1.5 inches its 5 inches on the smaller and 6.5 on the larger one with the Navigation... Any Advice??
THANKS! Kim
PS- Im SUPER excited and somewhat Nervous too!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hope you got the Nav. It will be really diffcult to get it put on later ( I've experienced it the past ). Lot of states don't really "like" us using our cell phone for anything while driving...Good luck and "hey"...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Get the trailhawk model! The bigger screen is definitely a plus. I'm so thankful i went with the trailhawk.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Get the trailhawk model! The bigger screen is definitely a plus. I'm so thankful i went with the trailhawk.
I am getting a trail hawk but there is the one with no navigation, which comes with the smaller 5.0 screen and then the other with Nav comes with 6.5 screen. I think I am getting the one with no Nav, its saves me about $1200 and I can use my iPhone for the Nav. It is a slightly smaller screen but not by much and I do have other great options, Mysky sunroof leather seats and the cold package wit the heated seats and the steering wheel.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Good move. Bluetooth nav systems are all a waste in my opinion today. You will want to plug in your iPhone to charge it anyway. Oh, and the Amazon prime music App works great through the system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts