Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I replace my windshield wiper blades on my 2015 Renegade Limited? We can get the blade off, but it looks as if you either need a specialized blade to replace it or that there is a section you remove from the blade once you have removed the blade from the wiper itself. Not sure that makes sense.

·
Registered
19 Posts
How do I replace my windshield wiper blades on my 2015 Renegade Limited? We can get the blade off, but it looks as if you either need a specialized blade to replace it or that there is a section you remove from the blade once you have removed the blade from the wiper itself. Not sure that makes sense.
Husband says a lot of cars over the last 20 years have wiper blades that must be replaced as an assembly and may be hard to find anywhere other than a dealer. He said he couldn't remember without looking how mine are made. He said on some you can just replace the rubber part but if not correctly installed can cause scratching of windsheild.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Husband says a lot of cars over the last 20 years have wiper blades that must be replaced as an assembly and may be hard to find anywhere other than a dealer. He said he couldn't remember without looking how mine are made. He said on some you can just replace the rubber part but if not correctly installed can cause scratching of windsheild.
Thanks for the feedback. We finally remembered that we have heated wipers, so we're thinking we'll talk to the dealership and see what they recommend before replacing them. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts