Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what tires do you guys recommend? What size can fit without updating the suspension? Trying to go nobbier lol Sorry guys I'm new to this

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes I've been looking into this also. WTF was Jeep thinking picking a street tire and such an odd rim size. So far I've been told the BFgoodwrench All terrains 225/65r17 and the Yoko Geolanders of that size work on a stock Trailhawk. Haven't personally done it yet. I've heard the yoko's are lighter and work better, but me personally I like the BF AT's

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I've been looking into this also. WTF was Jeep thinking picking a street tire and such an odd rim size. So far I've been told the BFgoodwrench All terrains 225/65r17 and the Yoko Geolanders of that size work on a stock Trailhawk. Haven't personally done it yet. I've heard the yoko's are lighter and work better, but me personally I like the BF AT's
Yea I couldn't believe it too of them putting a street tire on

·
Registered
10 Posts
I run BFG AT's. Bought them at 4wheelonline. So far, I have no complaints. Very reliable off the road, and smooth on pavement.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Anyone buy the spare tire kit? Latitude only came with an inflated kit. No spare at all. Also, does anyone know if I buy the kit, does it fit under the rear floor?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I picked up an alloy wheel from the "Scrappy" and he fitted an almost new tyre to it for £30. It means that the floor in the boot sits about 2 inches higher than normal but it is way better than towing a boat and only having a tyre inflation kit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts